Home About Contact
Heartburn or pyrosis is a painful or burning sensation in the esophagus, just below the breastbone caused by regurgitation of gastric acid. The pain often rises in the chest and may radiate to the neck, throat, or angle of the jaw. Heartburn is also identified as one of the causes of chronic cough, and may even mimic asthma. Despite its name, heartburn actually has nothing to do with the heart. It is so called because of a burning sensation of the breastbone where the heart is located although some heart problems do have a similar sensation to heartburn. Compounding the confusion is the fact that hydrochloric acid from the stomach comes back up the esophagus because of a problem with the cardiac sphincter, a valve which misleadingly contains the word "cardiac" (an adjective referring to the heart) in its name.
2008-04-14

Does Your Heartburn?  

It is a terrible feeling, not true. Heartburn. There are not too many who have not experienced it to a certain time in their life in the Western world. You know the feeling. The pain associated with it is bad enough, let alone the regret you suffer even know about you, it would have prevented this time.

How does regret? Let me enlighten. They suddenly sit upright in bed in the middle of the night. It's like someone took a torch and lit your stomach. They think ... "I knew I should not have tried things that extra piece of fried chicken ... aaggh!" Or: "I knew I should not have eaten tonight spicy. But it looked and tasted so good. When will I ever learn. ... Never again, never again, it hurts so much ... please stop! Make

Hey You do not have to worry. I have in this situation many times. However, I am glad to say that since I almost heartburn free for a number of years, interrupted only by a few simple steps. Like my friend Kate from Atlanta. Kate and I rang the Funny heartburn other day came in the discussion. Oh no, do not worry, we are not a few hypocondriacs discuss the ever our medical conditions any time we chat. But we have these memories of a occasion.

I Kate asked how they She loved the feeling it is to know indulge.

"Hey, I know what you are getting, but let me thank you buddy, I am going heartburn," she said forcefully replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have a few simple changes. If there is no way I will return by that to this extent, "she says with noticeable relief in their tone.

" What changes; what extent? "I asked them withdraws knowing they would react, because the lectures I 'D it in the past to avoid heartburn. Maybe I just wanted to get a" They told me that the "out of her.

There was a small pause on the other end.

"Well Dino, without trying to sound like I 've become a wowser ... No longer excessise amounts of fried food, spicy food is definitely out, since we last caught up I have very much weight, and you know my habit to try, in the clothing Graen two too small? "

" Must I always, "I would respond sarcastically.

" caution, "she says in a threatening voice." Anyway, they are all a thing of the past. I am not by heartburn again as long as I can help. no longer feel that my chest is on fire. no longer unable to lie or sit back. feeling from the start of the bottom of your stomach and burning through your body. No. buddy boy, I have taken. "

Sounding stunned, I would ask ..." What, no more alcohol? "

" Heeeyy, in moderation " , it would be rapid reply.

"Sounds like you have Ready, the order of nuns," I would respond with a smirky tone.

With a powerful giggle they would admit ... "I want to look good to wear fashionable headgear and long dress! "

Kate decided, a few simple changes. So did I. For me, heartburn have a stage similar visit to the dentist. I had problems, chewing gum, a few years from regelmaigen visits to the dentist. Despite his best efforts to make me feel as comfortable as possible at each visit Led to a certain degree of pain. Pain was always going my recollection of a dental visit. So much so that at the end, I always think to myself ... "Enough is enough, I can no more pain!" Well, you know what I did? I began, the dentist's advice and started flossing my teeth cleaned daily and began my teeth everyday.

The same "pimple" burst with my heartburn. A tweak here and a tweak there, and voila!

No more regrets. No More I "shoulda" - "coulda" - "woulda." And you know what? It was just great!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dean_Caporella

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Does Your Heartburn?